FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
hey guys im looking for some advice on wiring a fish finder to an accessory switch. I have a hummingbird Helix 7 that I want to wire in as a second unit but have a few questions/ concerns.
I couldn't get the rocker panel to pull out to access the back of it but underneath my dash I located a...