FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello, I ordered a rebuilt carb here (https://flyingfishcarburetors.com/Y38-2Mercruiser.htm), and of course, I ordered the wrong one -- I ordered the one with a removable stud vs. one with a fixed stud. I figured at the very least, I could use the new stud. I didn't know that meant they wouldn't...
Background: Mercruiser 3.0, just did a carb rebuild. Engine shutting off after idling for just a couple of minutes. Works just fine when cruising.
I'm working on adjusting my air/fuel ratio, and I need to get to my idle mixture screw (I did get a replacement in the rebuild kit). However, this...
Hello,
I'm working on a Mercruiser Alpha One Gen 2, and I was separating the upper and lower housing for an impeller change when a piece fell out. I attached a picture of it. I can't figure out where it came from. Can anyone tell me what this is, where it goes, and what it means?
From some of...