FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
My new King trailer's owner's manual says I can't mix grease in the bearings. It came with Ronex MP grease, and I can't find anywhere to buy it. I found it on-line but man-oh-man is it expensive!
Any suggestions will be appreciated.
I have a 13' Smokercraft Alaskan. Until now it has had no electrical system, the OB is manual start. I bought a fish-finder and am having trouble figuring out a way to power it. I found a small 12V battery that should do the trick, but my OB puts out to much current to charge the battery. I...
Howdy,
Love my new Smoker-craft. Spent the weekend breaking in the Honda 20 and getting used to how the boat handles. I found that putting a sandbag in the bow helped balance and planning. Are there any more elegant solutions?