FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP I HAVE A 1987 125 FORCE OUTBOARD. IT STARTS AND IDLES GREAT. WHEN I GO FULL THROTTLE IT WILL GET MY 19 FOOT BAYLINER UP ON PLANE FOR ABOUT 100 YARDS AND THEN BOG DOWN. I HAVE REPLACE THE FUEL LINES, FILTER, PRIMER BULB AND SPARK PLUGS. I CAN DO THIS REPETIVELY. IF I SLOW...