FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just aquired another mans headache.1988 18 ft. bass buggy. with a 40 HP evinrude. He could not get it to start or run.. I took it home, I checked compression(115psi &112) I had to cover carb with hand to start. Fired off after it warmed up, idle smooth. It has one key switch under throttle...