FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1990 pontoon with a 3.0 OMC cobra drive in it. I took it out for the first time over the weekend and it ran great. The only problem we had with the boat was when I was cruising about 2400 rpm's and decided to push it harder it would act like it was going out of gear. The motor would rev...
I bought a 1990 Haritage Royal 28 ft floatboat. It came with a tent enclosure and I have no idea how it goes up. Does anyone have a picture of one of these up or directions on how to put it up? Or maybe a place I can buy a owners manual. Any help would be great.
Thanks dave
I bought this pontoon for $1000.00 and I figured if it didn't run I would use it for a dock. The boat is all aluminum and the seats are plastic base there is no wood on this thing to rot. It has a 3.0 OMC I/O that I got running and it runs pretty dag gone good and the outdrive seems to be in...
First of all the engine ran fine until the rubber water pump propeller was replaced. (by a repair facility) After the propeller was replaced the engine would not idle. I removed the carb and did the point and spray to try to clean out all passages. Put the carb back together and it did idle...