FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello. I have a Johnson 28 spl. Ive been reading around the site before posting and it sounds like I may be fine but it doesn't seem like it to me. I know you get asked this a lot and I apologize, so I tried to put a pic in so you can see. Is this what your saying is normal? I did check the...