FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello all
I have a 1997 Mercury 225 XXL offshore outboard engine with spark issues. I changed the spark plugs in it and it started up for just a few seconds then shut off i checked and has no spark. I took it to a shop and they had it for 2 weeks and they told me it was the stator, so they...