FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Hi all..
I have had this soft spot in the floor since I purchased the boat it was covered by screwing down plywoood on top.
I just pulled the plywood off and indeed floor was very soft. so up came the carpet and I jjust pushed it in and it started falling to bits. so I kept digging till I...
Hi all I had an idea after reading someone making stringers out of fiberglass only..
I was going to replace the floor on my 5.7 mtr boat and thaught wile I am there I would like to add some insurance by strengthening the existing stringers by laying extra glass to the whole area..
What I...
Hi all
I recently took delivery of my boat wch came with a 1997 johnson 130hp bj130tleub
when started takes between 30 seconds and 1min the worst case to get the telltale to have water coming out.once it does its not a strong stream a bit more than a dribble.
what I noticed was a gush of...