FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 36', 1979 Holiday Mansion houseboat with a fly bridge. It has twin 5.0 Volvo Penta AQ200D engines and 280 outdrives. It has plenty of power and handles great out in the open. I have separate throttle and shift controls. These work fine when there is plenty of time to move your hands...
My distributor's advance springs are rusty. I'm going to take it in to a shop to have it dialed in and I've searched all over the net for the original OEM specs. Does anyone know what the advance curve should be on this engine. I know the basic idle timing and dwell. Thanks for any clue as to...