FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I'm considering buying a 1996 Starcraft Starcaster 1700 which has a '96 Force 90 HP outboard on it. While it won't be until next week before I see the boat in person, the current owner says everything has been very well taken care of.
I found in a short time that the Force outboards have a less...
I recently bought a 1962 Arkansas Traveler for $400 including a trailor. The boat had a camo paint job with "shark teeth" which I decided to paint over. I used scotch brite pads to scuff up the existing paint and painted over it with olive drab Rustoleum xtra flat spray paint.
The boat is in...