FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Last year I picked up this 1995 Dynasty Elanti 171 as my first boat. Since I was on a small budget, I really only had 2 requirements: solid floors and running well. Cosmetics weren't very important at the time. (I guess it wasn't for the previous owner either LOL) Anyway, I pulled it out of...
Hey all! I've been bitten by the boat bug and have been looking around for a good family starter boat under $4000. I would like a runabout that holds at least 6 people and can be pulled with my Tacoma (6500 lb capacity)
After a couple months of searching online and at various marinas, I got...