FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
When I am running at a low RPM my engine seems to miss a little which causes it to " jump" around some. Folks on here already helped me determine my voltage regulator is bad but is there any chance these items are related? I sprayed carb cleaner in it while running and it runs great at higher...
I have a 1994 90 hp mercury that isn't charging. I checked the stator last night per the manual and it reads .4 ohms. I'm not sure i understand the manual if this is correct. I also noticed a burnt looking spot in my voltage regulator, pretty sure that shouldn't be there but I'm just trying to...