FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Just purchased this motor and I am looking to get a tach for it. WHat tach should I use? I am running mixed gas so the systemcheck tach is not needed. Any help would be great.
Purchased a used outboard and trying to find out the year because the power head has been changed on my motor. The plate on the motor says 50573 and the number on the welch plug on the motor (silver disc) C0094402. Mechanic says that the powerhead has been changed because of the cdi box on it...
Could someone please help me find a power trim and tilt for a 1988 Johnson 45 HP Commercial outboard. I am in need of a power trim and tilt and do not know what years will fit. We do not have a OMC or BRP dealer in the area so I can not check with them. I would prefer a OEM over an...
I was wondering if someone could help me with finding the correct power trim and tilt for a 1988 Johnson commercial outboard. I am looking for one due to shoulder problems and I find it hard to tilt this motor manually. Thanks.
I need a powerhead and was wondering what years and horse powers are compatible to this motor. 1988 Johnson 45 HP Commercial Tiller outboard. I am having a heck of a time trying to find a replacement. Thanks
Model number S45RCLR. Looking for a manual for this motor. Have searched and can not find any info on this motor. I want to put Power trim and tilt and was wondering what years and models that would fit.Also I have asked about electric start kits and I am unable to find one for this...
Has anyone got plans or a website on how to construct a side console for an aluminum boat. Thinking om making it out of aluminum or wood frame covered with fiberglass. I am buying a 17 deep river aluminum boat and would like to install a side console. This way I can use my 50 hp and use the...