FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am chasing a poor running condition on my 1989 Johnson 40HP, TJ40ELCEC. I have finally gotten it running enough to discover other issues. Yesterday, I discovered that it is firing the upper and lower spark plugs at the same time, but the lower plug does not fire when it is supposed to. How...
I am a new guy here and want to start my first thread by saying a big thank you to the contributors to this forum! I have been "lurking" here after having bought a '89 Bass Tracker with a 40HP Johnson. It had been sitting under trees for a couple of years almost abandoned due to the PO's...