FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I bought my Johnson 8 in 2005 (manufacture date: 2004) for a 9.x foot Zodiac, and fell in love with it. Can't believe something like this could run so smooth and sweet (was running a 60's Gamefisher 7.5 HP before).
Anyways, I ran it quite a bit (mostly at full throttle all the time) in the...
Anyone know anything about these boats ? The good, the bad, the evil ?
http://www.1stdirectproducts.com/inminpowboat.html
They seem expensive, and never heard of a mail-order boat place, but I want something small like this, and this seems to fit the bill for what I'm after. Thoughts...
I have a 2006 Bayliner 175 that has a ticking rocker, and I'd like to attempt the rocket adjustment shown in the you tube video, but I don't have a replacement valve gasket.
I also found this video on you tube that is my EXACT same boat, with the EXACT same sound (to a tee)...