FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
1980's mariner 20 hp, I got the boat out I storage last weekend put muffs on and it started right up on the 3rd pull. Let it run for 5-10inutes and shut it down think I was all set to fish. Got the boat in the water started on the first pull ran for about a minute then stalled out. Started back...
I am trying to find the correct fuel mixture for my 20hp mariner outboard motor. The serial #6535842 but can't seem to find it on any of the charts to find the year.