FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1977 trojan 26ft .If I swap out the 318 and put in a 360 would I get better fuel eco. My theory is the bigger engine having more power I could run a bigger prop. So I could get the same speed at a lower rpm. Is there any thoughts out there on this one or am I in left field.
some one gave me a 26 ft trojan. It has a 318 inboard that he rebuilt while still in boat. After he put it back together he was running it at high rpm. then he said it bent a rod because you can spin the motor over than stops spin it over the other way it locks up at the same point. I think it...