FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Ok is it safe to atleast hook up positive,ground, and white is ignition for electric start right? Just to test before i dump money in it ? And if all runs can you send me a picture of whate control box and controls look like so i can search what i need ive looked online cant find
Hey i also have a 1966 evinrude Lark 8 40hp electric start i payed $25 for it it has no controls i was wondering if i need to find a junction box and controls to run this ir can i use a manual.shifter cable and.not.hook up the elecric.shift
Hey guys I’m also restoring my 1946 Evinrude zephyr 5.4 hp 4404 motor do any of you guys have or know where I can get whole pull start recoil assembly mine never had one? Also the 3 bolts on my lower unit where stripping on the heads any ideas how I can get them off and when I do what kind of...
hello to all the Evinrude zephyr experts I have a question I’m in the process of restoring my Evinrude zephyr model 4404 5.4hp I noticed the 3 bolts on the lower unit the heads where stripped a little I tried a bigger flathead screwdriver no luck. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get
them...
Hello can someone help me I just bought a It appears but I’m not for sure 1946-1948 Evinrude zephyr model 4404 5.4hp outboard motor I need a service manual I cant find one or even a blow up diagram of the engine so I can get do a rebuild please someone help me
Mod EDIT: Not permitted and closed. Please take a look at the rules you agreed to when you joined. Iboats doesnt have a swap, trade, giveaway or used parts section.
Hello I just picked this motor up from a friend i was told its been sitting for 2years and because it had a gas leak but he didn't know where so i pulled cover off and right under the tank i see a valve assembly looks like the gasket is roached bad im assuming the leak is there is there anywhere...
Hello I have a very old sea king Montgomery ward outboard motor someone said it might be 1935-1939 I don’t see any model number can someone please identify it for
me