FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I found out this morning that the ignition switch is bad.
FYI: If everything checks out you can bypass the ignition switch by connecting the red wire from the switch and brown wire from the neutral only start switch. So until my new ignition switch comes in, I have placed a push button between...
When I say trigger wire I'm talking about the little brown wire in the starter relay pic.
Link to a 8sec video.
https://www.dropbox.com/preview/Public/BoatMotor.mp4"]https://www.dropbox.com/preview/Public/BoatMotor.mp4
Good Evening everyone.
2003 seapro / 2003 Yamaha F115txrb
No start with Key. I can jump the solenoid and it fires up. So I replaced the solenoid, still not working. When I turn the key I hear a sound like the fuel pump priming.
Thanks,
Mike