FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I finally got my boat engine running, but it is running weird. If you push idle all the way forward, it will run, but when you pull back on the arm to shift, it dies.
I did a compression test with throttle plate open. All cylinders show 110lbs.
My Seloc book says reading doesn't matter as long...
I am having a problem. I replaced the jets on my engine and the oil line from the injector as well. When I reassembled, there is no spark to any of the plugs. There are two black boxes that control 3 cylinders each.I doubt they both could go like that, so assume there must be a broken wire...