FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I recently purchased an 01 bayliner 215 Capri w/ 5.0
Yesterday, which was my second day out, there were 3-4ft swells on lake Ontario, how should I be trimmed? And how bad is it to have a hard landing when coming down from these?
I have a cover with straps that go under and over the boat and am...