FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have talked to several dealers and nobody can tell me what seal kit I need for my lower unit. It is getting water in the oil and I need to seal it bad. My Mercury model 1150 ser#3949036 . It is an inline 6 (tower of power) 115 hp. I can't even find a year for the thing. I guess I am just...