FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am looking to mount a Minn kot on the bow but unsure if it will work. I have an 1985 Glascon (CANADIAN BUILT) open bow. I know I will need a backer plate under the mount because of it being Fiberglass. Only issue I have is the spot I have to mount it is not even and would require shimming. I...