FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi, I need some help with my 1988 SunRunner 225. I have a Volvo Penta 225 E engine coupled with a 275 A outdrive. My outdrive is toast. I have been looking for a complete replacement but have not found any with the "A". So what is the difference between the 275 and 275 A? Also, I have read...