FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a Lowe Tahiti, aluminum, which I installed a Humminbird 797 SI on last year. The unit works fine but I can not seem to get the transducer set so that it does not shoot a rooster tail in the air behind the boat. I leveled the boat and transducer according to the setup instructions and...
Hello iboats Forums.
My XR6 150 has an oil pump drive problem, it doesn't work. I checked the forums and see that the problem I have is not new.
The manual says that the drive gear should turn whenever the motor is turning mine is not but I can't turn it with a screwdriver either. The sensor...