FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just got an outboard advertised on e-bay as 1977 model 85 Hp Mercury outboard. When I received it yesterday, I looked up the serial number #4301232 on the name tag. Then I saw other serial number on the engine block #3496798. The motor has a blue metal band cover in the middle. It has an...