FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
When I bought the boat no manuals or info given on the motor. 98 60 HP Merc. when I started to look at the motor there was an external oil tank after research I learned it was for the oil injection system.
All I need to due is put in the proper oil (Tc-w3) into the oil reservoir tank fill the...
I own a 1997 Fisher freedom 200 pontoon boat with a 60 hp merc out board. when I turn the ignition on nothing happens.there is power to the dash switches because my lights and fish finder will come on I have no power to my gauges also my trim will not work any help will be greatly appreciated...