FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1986 Mariner 20 hp that I've purchased last winter. I started it last weekend for the first time. Since then I've noticed black oil leaking from the prop area...
I did a bit of homework and read the following...
Good day,
I have a 1986 Mariner 20 hp. I had to remove the lower unit to do some work which was done without too much problem.
I had to remove the starter to be able to reach the shift shaft and disconnect it. Now I'm trying to put that little metal pin back in to reconnect the shift shaft but...
Hi,
I'm new to this forum and to the boating world! Just bought my first outboard tonight... I'm pretty excited. :D
Sorry to post another thread on "what year is....." but I was looking at the following website Mariner 9,9 - 20 hp and couldn't find what I was looking for.
Would somebody b...