FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just upgraded the engine on my pontoon to a larger motor. It is a 1985 Mercury 75hp. I had the boat out on the water about 10 days ago and started and ran fine. The only issue I had was the pitch of the prop need to be changed. So this week I put a new prop on and took boat back to lake for...
I bought a 1999 Star Craft pontoon last spring and used it all last summer. We use it mainly for cruising and swimming. My question is because all the swimming im worried about getting soft spot on the floor because of all the water that is on the floor from swimming. Does anyone know if Star...