FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
As to winterizing. As I read here you seem uniform in instructions as to removing drain plugs, hoses, (some of you) and quickley turning over motor WITHOUT letting it start to purge remaining water. I would never do this (IT WAS AN ACCIDENT) but just imagine that before becoming a member of...
Hi: I'm new and clueless - sorry. But I guess experts don't need forums such as this. So I appreciate your patience. I posted yesterday a question about winterizing my 2010 Glastron w/ Merc 4.3 MPI boat. One reply asked me if it was a Bravo or Alpha drive. I confessed I don't know. Where...
Hi Folks: I'm new to your forum and I/O boats. I previously owned a Yamaha with jets so winterizing was different. ANYWAY, I now have a 2010 Glastron GT 205 with the 4.3 litre-220 h.p. I live in cold country and have been putting off winter-izing the boat due to late fall fishing. My...