FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey guys, I've got a 1975 mercury 850 that has a WOT problem. I just bought the boat and had to put an internal harness, and a distributor cap in. It starts on the first crank and idles great. It is a little sluggish if you ease the boat on plane which I know it is a comprimise between...
Hey guys, I just bought a Mark Twain run about today for a steal. The Mercury 850 is missing the distributor cap, and the internal wiring harness. Anyone know of a cheap place to find these parts?