FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello, fellow boaters. I have discovered that my boat is under prop'ed. I currently have a 14 x 17 prop and can wrap over 5500 rpm on my engine. I have not ran a seperate tack ot see if my tack is correct, but I do feel that it is. So, I wanted to throw this question out to get some feelers on...
Hello all,
I am a first time boat owner. The boat my wife found was a 1987 Baretta 161 SS with an AQ131A Volvo Penta motor and 275A outdrive. I think the motor runs ok, but I was wondering if there are any mods or upgrades a person could do to it to get more power. Of coarse, this is a random...