FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi Gang,
Recently retired and decided to take up boating. After reading some of the technical info on props, maybe brain surgery would have been an easier endeavor.
Took my boat out yesterday and had a terrible time just trying to get it up on plane. This is only the second time I've had it in...
HI Gang,
I'm a first time boat owner ('92 Trophy 2159) and am curious what is the proper way to charge the two batteries using the alternator while the boat is under power.
The battery switch has: Off > Battery 1 > Battery 2 > Both.
I understand the two batteries are isolated from each other...
Can someone please point me in the direction of the correct service manual for my engine. The serial number on the sticker on the spark arrestor is 0L378962.
The boat is a '92 trophy 2159 but based on a few different serial number locators I found online it would appear the engine was a later...
Complete newbie here with my first post and my first boat a 1992 Trophy 2159 with a Mercruiser 4.3 engine.
I purchased the boat about a year ago and had new control cables installed and added a new Yamaha 9.9 kicker. Due to health issues the boat sat until yesterday when I put it in the water...