FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I'm sure many of you are knowledgeable in marine carbs. I think this is a simple fix if you recognize the symptom. Motor only has 50 hours, but was not started for over a year. It starts with full choke, and will rev if I just barely wiggle the choke down, but dies at half choke or no choke...