FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi All,
New to the forum so I hope some one can help.
Recently purchased above engine for me wee clinker boat to fish the Scottish lochs. Looks like it needs a good servicing and was wondering if anybody knows where I can get me hands on a manual. Don't know if I can download one(preferably for...