FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello my friends,
I've just picked up my first boat, a 1991 16ft cutter, with a 3.0L OMC Cobra
(mod. 302BPRPWS). 4 cylinder.
Can anyone tell me where I can pic up a repair/service manual for this drive system. I am looking at the SELOC manual for OMC stern drive, 1986-98 repair Manual....I...