FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi. I am new to this forum and have read a lot of posts and wanted to thank everyone in advance for your expert advice!
Here is my problem, I have a 75 Wellcraft Nova with a 75 351 Windsor in it. The engine only has 300 hours. I pulled the boat last summer after taking it out many times with no...