FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
This is a 1987 25hp outboard with electric start
serial# J25ECUA
I purchased this boat about a month ago and since then took it to a mechanic who replaced the spark plugs, cleaned the carb, replaced impeller/serviced lower unit... due to issues I replaced the fuel pump.
Since then I still have...