FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
The wrist pins were tight coming out of the old piston (had to press them out, starting at the loose side) and are tight going back into the new pistons.
I heated the pistons in an oven to 450 and froze the pins overnight in the freezer. I introduced the pins & gently tapped them to...
In case anyone might see this listing in the future, I've got the answer from the group at aomci: the part number I listed is for a single ring. The set of three is # 378422. Plenty of those about.
Hello fellow boaters. I am rebuilding the afore mentioned motor. The engine plate shows the model as 25526 & the cover is the brown/chrome/white Lark cover. The cylinders have been bored and honed .20 over and matched to piston size. Now, I need a set of rings. The original part number for...