FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1988 Evinrude 110 that i just tried out and it seems to be running out of fuel. The squeeze ball goes soft and if I don't keep pumping it the motor will run out of fuel and stall. Fuel pump?
Thanks,
Matt
I have an older evinrude that I changed the trim and tilt out on. The issue that i am having is when i run 12 volts to the motor it runs up and down fine. When i hook back up to the switch it still runs up and down but a lot slower and the wires are getting super hot. I am not sure if this a...
I have an 1988 Evinrude 110 and i am trying to get the tilt and trim working. I have a couple of questions should there be any fluid where the motor goes into the manifold ? Also the armature has a keyed end on the shaft but it seems to free spin and does not feel like it falls into a slot in...
Ok so I bought a 1989 20' Proline cc with a 1988 Evinrude 110 on it not running. The guy I bought it from said that it was running when he parked it and then it would turn over but not start. So when I got it home I checked for fire and it has it and when I sprayed a little starting fluid in the...