FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Having just ordered a new boat I have run across a couple of references to spray on sunscreen damaging gel coats. Is this accurate or just a rumor? Help please!
Thanks, Mac
I have a 1980 Celebrity 188 bowrider with a 228 mercruiser that is super clean. Motor runs perfect , solid floors , exceptional upholstery, and a 90 model Heritage tandem trailer with brakes. How do I go about pricing this cherry? Nothing I have found on the other for sale sites is even close to...
Does anyone know where I can find the back teakwood rail that wraps around 1980 Celebrity ? My ski tow eye failed and broke back busting my rail. I've owned this boat since new and its a real cherry so I would like to keep it that way. TIA