FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello Forum:
I have a problem - yes, yes, I likely have many. This is lengthy - but I have noticed that the wise fellows always want lots of info.
15 foot aluminum runabout, the motor is an 82 Evinrude 35 HP. (E35RCND). Last season the motor ran well - no problems. Stored in an unheated...
Hello all:
re: Older Johnson25/Evinrude18 outboards - from the 70s
I have seen a number of references to a "fix" for a Wobbly Armature - there have been URLs which I have copied and pasted but the procedure has not appeared. Is there an access to this procedure?
LB