FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Good news. They are taking the boat back. Bass Pro did good by me.
Lesson learned to add bringing a straight edge with me when buying a used boat. I'll add that to my list of 20 or so things to check.
Just an update on the situation:
I ended up taking it back to Bass Pro / Tracker marine. Went into the mechanic's shop first. Showed the mechanic that it is pretty significant, i put a finger between the bunk and the hull. The mechanic asked me if I know what hull hook does, and thanks to...
I purchased a Nitro z7 with a 150hp 4 stroke last week. Last night I read about hull hook and went to check mine out. There are forum posts about people not being able to get up on pad with hull hook, and that nitro had warrantied this problem by replacing hulls. I am not in warranty since i...
After a full day of removing the outdrive, boots,gimbal bearing, pulling in new trim senders I went to put in my new gimbal bearing. I used an alignment tool that came with an install tool. Basically you are supposed to drill a hole in the alignment tool to attach the gimbal install tool...