FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Took boat out yesterday. I hooked up my laptop and ran the diagnostic software for the first time. In the monitor portion of the program everything said OK, except the oil indication would toggle back and forth between OK and Fault. This was at idle and a little above, did not check at higher...
I am thinking about getting a TrollKing electronic throttle control for my new kicker motor. Has anyone ou there tried one of these? Likes, dislikes. I didn't order the remote style motor because I don't really have a good spot to put the remote plus the added expense. All I really want is...
#2 cyl is not firing. I have changed and indexed plugs (Champion XC12PEPB and NGK PZFR6H all new) countless times, swapped plug wires, replaced coil. I have good compression, spark and it is getting fuel, the plug comes out wet and smells of gas. My thought is a dirty injector and maybe it is...