FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi all. First time boat owner and new member. I apologize in advance if I’m not doing the initial intro post right. I’m replacing my radio in my 1995 sea ray 175 BR and noticed it has no accessories connection wire only red to battery. Is it okay if I pass a new wire to feed my new radio from my...