FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have 1985 johnson 15 hp , I have had in shop they rebuilt the carburator it ran but not good. it sat all winter ,was going to take it out last weekend ,put it in 55gal barrel with water I notice that the throttle is real hard to turn .it started but will only run for about 15 seconds checked...