FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum and was hoping the collective knowledge could help me out. I have had a motorguide W75 trolling motor since 2010 installed on my Bayliner 184 ski/fish. I love the thing and how powerful it is so I kind of compromised a little on the other nuisances until now...