FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I've got a 1995 130 hp johnson that I've been having problems with overheating, so I decided to install a Water Pressure Gauge and Cyl. Head Temp. gauges. Trying to figure out where to tap into the waterjacket for the water pressure gauge. It is a Faria water pressure gauge and in the...
I have a 95 130hp johnson. It overheats whenever ran at much more than half throttle. Tested it with heatgun, found out it always the starboard side getting hot. Both sides start out running close to the same temp (130 to 140deg) but after operating for a few minutes the starboard side starts...