FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
hey i took my boat out today and i learned the hard way that i have a hole in the bottom of it... anyone know what i should do to fix this. Its not a hole but a big crack and on the bottom of the boat it looks like someone who had it befor me hit some rocks or something because on the very...
hey everyone i have a quick wiring question. Does anyone have a good diagram that i can use to wire up some boat lights. I bought a light for the front (red/green) and one in the back (white) I bought a switch. When i wired them all up i tested it on a 9V battery and it seemed to work really...
Ok so i got my book for my motor in. I just bought a motor from a guy a 1970 Evinrude 60HP. when i got it i took it into water and nothing. No forward no reverse. I took it home and finally did it. I took the whole lower unit apart. to my surprise it was really simple. (except for the snap...
Hey Everyone. My name is John,
I have a 1968 Johnson 55HP Tiller motor. it is not shifting into reverse and im not sure if it is going into forward. i am not sure if it has one of those electric shift solenoids or not. i am new to the whole boating thing and i was just wondering how i could...